Paddleboarding (a.k.a. SUP or stand up paddleboarding) is the perfect way for all the family to enjoy the waters of Weymouth and Portland. It is one of the easiest and fun ways to make the most of your time by the sea.
Take to the water on our single SUPs or grab a group of friends or family and try out our XL paddleboard. Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are provided by Adventure 4 All at no extra cost, and our SUP instructors have access to a safety boat.
We have two separate sites offering paddleboard rentals;
- Portland Marina; pre-booked rentals
- Bowleaze Cove; drop-in rentals from our beach side rental centre (no advance bookings, cash only)
Both SUP rental locations are just 15 minutes from the centre of Weymouth.
* Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included in the hire price and a member of our professional team will be onsite to supervise your paddleboarding adventure.
We have two waterside locations where you can rent equipment:
- Portland Marina (booking required) where you can cruise around luxury yachts and the historic harbour
- Bowleaze Cove (drop in centre, no advance bookings taken, turn up on the day) with it’s beautiful beach and views of Weymouth Bay.
Both locations are within 15mins of Weymouth.
If you’re looking for professional SUP (stand up paddleboard) lessons we have various packages to suit your needs. From tasters to bespoke courses, for more info checkout our SUP Lessons page.SUP Lessons