About this document
This document sets out the way we process your personal data. We have created this policy to make sure you are aware of how we use your data as a user of our services.
How we get the personal information
Most of the personal information we collect and process is provided to us directly by you:
- When you contact us about making a private booking, either by phone or email.
- When you submit an enquiry form through our website www.adventure4all.co.uk
- When you complete your Participant information form either online or on site with us before going on a course/lesson/tour or renting equipment.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact and communications information, including your contact details (email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you)
- Personal information such as date of birth, and information about your health and medical conditions.
How we use personal data
We use the information that you have given us for the following purposes:
- Administration and fulfilment of your course, lesson or rental
- Informing you about any changes to your booking
- To cater for your needs and keep you safe when engaging in activities with us
- Communication about our activities that we think may be of interest to you.
Why we collect this information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for collecting and processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details set out below.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
We will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and to fulfil our legal obligations. The retention periods may vary depending on the purpose and activity. For example, we are legally required to retain participant information forms for 5 years.
We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals outside of our company. Personal data collected and processed by us will only be shared with our contractors, (including coaches and instructors), as necessary.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
How to complain
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office (A4A ICO Reg: ZB045734) website: www.ico.org.uk.
Adventure 4 All contact details
Phone: 07870 659081
Address: Unit 10 Waterfront, Portland Marina, Osprey Quay, DT5 1DX.
This policy statement came into effect on 25th May 2018 and is reviewed annually.